CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Today I have become a French Person

I have a bank account in France with BNP, and I deposited my first check into it.  Crazy right?  All I know is that the French are weird with their banking system and I dont understand it, pas de tout!  There is some crazy time stamping machine that I have to use when I deposit the check, I didn't know what to do so I went and asked a man to help me and he just took the check from me, and said it would be available tomorrow... I guess we will see.


Also to officially make myself even more of a French resident, I bought a cell phone plan (forfaits bloquee) I have 1 hour worth of phone calls that I could make for 17 euros a month.  I also got a free chocolate cell phone for no reason, which was pretty cool, and 720 free texts for the next 12 months... we'll see how fast that goes.

So anywho, I feel as if I actually belong here now with my cell phone and checkbook in hand!

0 comments: