CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 11, 2008

The City of Too Much Love

Ok I know this is the city of Romance and Love and all of that stuff BUT making out while you are right next to me in a restaurant is just too much.  Seriously I do not want to see your tonsils while I am enjoying my fondue...


In the coming weeks I plan on documenting all the "loving" that is going on in Paris so people can understand. I walked around the Jardin du Luxembourg the other day and seriously everywhere you looked people were playing tonsil hockey, and not just young people, but people in their 70's too.  I mean I am all for a good kiss in Paris, but come on, at some point you have to draw a line and that line is the point where you should just get a room.

1 comments:

autumn said...

haha---100% d'accord! the restaurant is pretty bad- I think my worst experience was on the bus, and the couple kept swaying a LOT in both directions so every thirty seconds or so they would be knocking me over! haha, there was nothing to be done about it- dirty looks did nothing! i had to just close my eyes and try not to cry.