CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A Miraculous Chocolatey Event

As previously mentioned in the Pere LaChaise post, there exists a chocolate cake that will make your life prior to having it seem meaningless.

It's at the Metro Cafe at Metro St. Suplice.  It's called le gateau mi cuit au chocolat.  It is better than anything you will ever do in life.  For most of you who know me, I am not ever very quiet or calm, but when eating this cake it's like an air of utter calm (the french call this sang-froid) descends upon me.  I move as if every movement were a part of a choreographed ballet.  Each bite signifies heaven.

Trust me, I now have 4 sources who can state for the record that this chocolate cake is in fact the best that ever existed (Mom, Autumn, Ellen and Jon).... Come to Paris and I will definitely partake of this marvel of cuisine created by the French.

A Chronology of the Miracle that that took place in St. Suplice

Autumn and I pause a moment before we start....

Jon and Ellen before they commence...


Mid-bite Sang-froid



After the Miracle of Chocolate



0 comments: