CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Stopping for a Picnic in Paris

When in Paris, do as the French, right?  Non!  Do as the Parisians.  So during the most wonderful weekend of my life, Jon, Autumn, Ellen and I had a delicious cheese and bread picnic in a lovely little park (which thankfully no dogs were allowed in)


If you, my readers, come to visit me ever, I will make sure to do just that, by hitting up the local market, buying some delicious fresh bread and even more delicious than the bread chevre (goat cheese)


Here is a photo chronical of all that happened...


Autumn and I are "penseurs" outside of Place de la Sorbonne, obviously DEEP in thought


Ravenous Wolves when it comes to bread and cheese...I appologize for my ugglies but they are warm and comfy


Three pretty girls posing mid-bite


All of us posing on the cool "open book" benches



Jon and Ellen being all types of cute in the city of LOVEEEE


Romantic Autumn and Jessie Picture (You wouldn't believe how hard it was to get Autumn to kiss me)

0 comments: