CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Seine Walking and Statue Seduction

After our lovely picnic, we decided for a photo op on the Seine and in the Tuileries...

What a beautiful day....


Squinting in the sunlight with an extremely pretty Autumn and Ellen


I like to ruin pictures...



It took me awhile to get on this pole..



Now comes the seduction of a statue in the Tuilleries previously assaulted by me in 2005...



First Autumn teases her with a good old fashioned tittie twist thanks to Christophe and 18th century French Art



Next Jon gets frisky and just goes for the general booby grab



Ellen eventually makes the lady lay down with her



And I of course conquer her (notice the placement of my foot)





Ellen couldn't resist this statue, even when a bunch of little children walked by staring at her she remained in her pose.  She's an excellent model.


Jon and Ellen being cute again in Paris





0 comments: