CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Vacationing at Home...

I spent most of my time at home doing one of the following things: *

  1. Catching up on American TV
  2. Watching Jeopardy with my Grandmother
  3. Making jewelry
  4. Reading a book
  5. Hanging out with Mark Register, Tim Frisch and Dan Faga
  6. Playing poker with those 3
  7. Eating food at my favorite North Wales/Philly restaurants
  8. Visiting New York for a weekend with my girlfriends
  9. Shopping with my mom... ALOT
  10. Cuddling with mom too
  11. Hanging with the Aunt Lou
  12. Entertaining all the visitors with stories of my European adventures
  13. Uploading the pictures for Paul Cross
  14. Going to the outlets or KOP with my mom...
*All of these were before the lovely Vince came to visit...

I had an amazing vacation at home and enjoyed so much seeing all of the people who matter to me. But it was tough knowing I would again have to leave and go back to Paris. It's sort of like I have two separate lives, one with all these people I love that I can easily see when I am in America, and the other where I live a dream in the city of lights. It's a bit sad that I can't necessarily have the best of both worlds, all my family and friends in Paris with me, but I am very happy to have had a month spent with my loved ones.

Thanks everyone for making my vacation a dream!

0 comments: