CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Jessie's TOP 10 Guilty Pleasures

  1. TRAVELING... There's nothing I love better than the feeling of visiting somewhere new and experiencing something different
  2. A nice bubbly bath... I don't do it often but when I do, the whole day is better.
  3. Shopping. Period.
  4. A phone call from someone I love... though it's hard to get these or call people from the US now that I live in France, sometimes just hearing the sound of someone's voice can change my outlook on a day.
  5. My Laptop or as I like to call her Daisy Buchanan... I'm slightly addicted to several websites and checking my email, and thankfully with Daisy I can do it whenever I want.
  6. French boulangeries... the French equivalent of an American bakery but at least 40 times better with at least 20 different treats a person would like to try.
  7. How I Met Your Mother... if you haven't started to watch this show, you must. It's possibly 30 of the funniest minutes on TV... and I have a slight crush on Jason Segal.
  8. Naps.
  9. A good book... this means something that I can't put down, and I finish instead of doing anything else (this includes checking my email).
  10. Kremly... the most delicious yogurt that ever existed, too bad they don't sell it anywhere but in the south of France and in the Nestle store.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Hey! Just discovering your blog. Love the randomness of it, reminds me of my own! I tooootally agree on 1-9. Not sure what Kremly is, but France has some freakin awesome yogurt in general, so that does not etonne me at all. Have you ever had perle de lait? In a word...delish!

Anonymous said...

Just lovely!! I agree with so many of your top 10. I just wish I could be calling you and changing your outlook, rather than you calling us. But its' true, you do make our day when we here from you!! All my love, Mom