CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Fun with Jess and Jill

I really have all the luck in the world.

Not only am I living my dream (to live in Paris and do whatever I want) but I also have friends who live in the area. For some reason I forgot that my best friend in the whole world's other best friend lived in France with me. Luckily (all the luck in the world), Jill found me on facebook and decided to come visit me/she was going to take the LSAT's in Paris.


She arrived on a Friday and I had already planned a whole assistant in Paris get together at one of my local bars that I frequent (WOS), so we headed over there. The original philosophy was "Don't get too drunk as tomorrow night we have to stay out all night" which slowly evolved into "Let's get wasted!"... Typical me, right? This man below is Pierre. He is one dangerous Frenchman. He is the reason for drunk me.



So shot after shot, nice sober Jessie transformed into crazy drunk Jessie (not too crazy) and I began to spew unending philopsophies from my mouth...


  • I'm not that drunk compared to how drunk I could be... the question really is how drunk could I be?
  • Jill, how many weekends have you been here in Paris? Zero. Well you may not sleep but you'll have a good time.


Another thing I learned, Jill doesn't like Jaeger shots. She had a bad experience with a Jaeger rep and about 3 hours of vomit after.

You will see in the following picture her distaste for jaeger.


And this is her acting like she liked it...


I got us some nice girly shots to appease Jill.


After a drinking/dance fest we left to go to another bar but then just decided to crash and wake up and go to the Chloe fashion show.

0 comments: