CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

My New Love

I did something crazy today.


I bought a bike. She's a beaut. White with black and pink accents. She's a liberty Lady and she's all mine.

After checking my email, I received a message from my CS group saying they were desperate to sell their bike (live about 10 mins from me) for a lovely sum of 60 euros.

It's a lady's bike and it came with a cute black basket and a nice U shaped sturdy lock.

As soon as she handed over the keys (to the lock), the weather changed and it was a downpour. So my first ride with my first love was during a maelstrom... up a huge hill... but we made it together because of the power of love (thanks Celine Dion, I now understand exactly what you were singing about)


So if anyone has any awesome ideas for her name, I'm all ears... right now I am considering Penelope...

1 comments:

Paul said...

I actually think you should call it Lady Liberty. Think of the American/French connection. Also it allows you to be free of your feet and soar. And anytime a friend visits you from America, you can lend the bike to them to show that immigrants are indeed welcome.

Either that or "Lady Valentine, Bike from Hell!"