CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

The Sexiest Tantric Man Alive...

That's right everyone, I saw Sting (the Police) in concert. It was possibly the most awesome concert experience of my life. Thanks to my mom (she didn't want to go after dad had the heart attack) I got to attend the coolest concert known to man.

I don't think there is a man, woman, hermaphrodite, or living creature who doesn't find Sting to be the sexiest male on the face of this planet. Seriously the man wore a yoga shirt and manpri's on stage and my heart was beating quadruple time.

Outside of Sting's unstoppable beauty, I have to say the Police put on a pretty incredible show. Every single song they played was awesome and you couldn't sit down. Sting's voice has perhaps gotten better with age.

Pictures to come as soon as my mom emails me some!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, Now you have done it!! Crossed the line, you have taken so many things, but, taking my music man is absolutely the last straw. He is mine, bad enough you used my ticket, went with my friends, slept in my hotel room and partied all night long instead of me!!
Give him back!!! Mommy