CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I am Dumb ( Do not read if you vomit easily)

So, during the Olympic Torch Relay in Paris, there was a huge riot. I happened to be walking home from my class in the northern part of the city and ran into the protests against China. Things got a little rough and someone threw what I can only assume was a glass bottle (most likely wine, as that's the only thing they drink in France). The bottle broke and glass ricocheted in my direction, severing my left pointer finger...

Sadly this is not the truth. I cut my finger while cutting baguette to put some cheese on it. Seriously how French of me. Any who for the price of 2 stitches and 10 euros I got an insider tour of Hotel Dieu (the oldest hospital in Paris located right next to Notre Dame), which just happens to be the closest l'Urgences (ER) to me. AWESOME.


PS the orange stuff is iodine not blood, bc apparently the French like to see that it's disinfected.

0 comments: