CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Sorry for the Delay, your LIFE is approaching

As you can tell I've been away from the blog for a bit. Many reasons have stopped me from entering lovely tidbits about my life, the biggest being that I am in fact MOVING TO FRANCE! It's finally been confirmed! Other notable mentions of wasted time this week include: movies, crying over said movies a bit (bleeding heart romantic film), Atlantic City misadventures with the cousin, the black plague, and also peeing myself with excitement over leaving for Paris.


I leave February 3, arrive the 4th and stay until probably forever...ahh it's actually real now. I am a bit stressed but super excited. I have to say my biggest fear is having good friends to hang out with, as I have basically no one there and I am used to being surrounded by people I love and who love me back. I'm really going to miss watching movies with my parents and Granny, going to lunch in the city with Tiffy, being able to pick up the phone and call any of my friends, having game nights with the DiLanzos, just chilling with my cousins, going over the Zanonis and having a huge Italian lollapalooza, and so many other things.

But who really cares, "live life with no regrets", I'M MOVING TO PARIS!

So now it's all about getting everything done and saying my good byes. I guess in the end it's all bittersweet...I am so thrilled to be moving to Paris but sad I won't get to see the people I love everyday. It's weird how even though you can be ecstatic to do one thing, there's always a little tinge of the what-if 's. I mean not that I'd ever not go to Paris but there are definitely people I will miss and I know that will be hard for me, as I consider myself a family person and to me my family is huge. Family isn't just blood, it's my best friends and their families, my parents friends, even some of my neighbors...it's all those people who make me smile...those people I enjoy taking a second out of my day to talk to...the people that fill my heart. So to all my family, even though I am far away I will always have a little piece of you with me. I really loved this poem for some reason the first time I read it. Every single time I pick it up I think of the people I love most and how they affected me. Truthfully, wherever I go and whatever I do, the people who have been in my life shaped who I am and are always with me, I truly carry them with me no matter where I am.

i carry your heart with me by ee cummings

i carry your heart with me(i carry it in
my heart)i am never without it(anywhere
i go you go,my dear; and whatever is done
by only me is your doing,my darling)
i fear
no fate(for you are my fate,my sweet)i want
no world(for beautiful you are my world,my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)



I know this was a corny post so I am truly sorry.

PS Mom and Dad I love you

0 comments: