CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Crazy Game of Poker

Sorry for the lame post title but I am attempting at the moment to come off as witty as it is my first blog and it is also 3:45 am.

Tonight was what may be one of my last poker games with my boys for awhile. It was fun as always until I had to take on the chip stack empire of Darth Tim. Let's just say towards the end of the game (it ended at 3) I went a bit crazy. Which is probably evident by the state of this post. To give you one example of my actions, I told Tim that this was in fact a Return of the Jess-I... I admit not one of my finer moments in life but hey you win some and you lose some. In the end I was up 5 bucks and a happy camper, but sadly Duke Duke Duke and Earl is still stuck in my head (Damn you Alex Trebek)

I would just like to say that my friend Chris does in fact know what urine therapy is, and has practiced it. the end.

On a side note; My boyfriend (the German) named his bike after me. Not a motorcycle, a bicycle. He told me that owning a bike was like being the Captain of a ship. The first thing that popped into my head was The Looking Glass and Brandy... Maybe my boyfriend's true love is the pavement of Germany and this is his secret way of telling me...

Blog posting is very fun and I think this was a wise decision for me to make. Now I can be slightly more productive when being bored on the computer and keep people well informed of my life via internet, just what everyone wanted right?

0 comments: