CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Short Explanation of my Whereabouts...

PREPARE FOR POST OVERLOAD!  


If you haven't realized by now, I haven't posted in over 2 weeks.  While you dudes were trying to read about my exciting adventures, I was off having them.

The last 2 weeks I have spent traveling.  Madrid, Barcelona and Amsterdam plus a fun little layover in Belgium for about 2 hours.  Never-less, I will try, in the next couple of posts, to up date you on the wonder that was my vacation.

From the previous post, you've already heard that my dear OLD cousin Angie arrived in Paris but alas her luggage did not.  SO the whole vacation was spent in MY clothes.  After about 30 minutes of sleep, Angie and I woke up Feb 28 to fly down to Madrid.  Our flight left ridiculously early in the morning and we had to catch a bus to the airport at 5 am, lucky us....

After sleeping through the 2 hour flight, we finally arrived in Madrid.  Through Couchsurfing, we had met a nice girl who would let us store our things in her apartment while we waited for our actual Couchsurfing host to come home from work.

ON A SIDE NOTE: Couchsurfing.com is a website where you can find people to meet up with in different countries.  You can either just have coffee or stay on their couch while you visit that place.  Since Angie and I were traveling together we decided to save a bunch of money and try out the old couchsurfing.

So I am sorry about the lack of posts, but I promise that in the next couple of days I will bombard you with stories of my lovely vacation!

1 comments:

autumn said...

ok- i am ready for post overload! get crackin' missy!