CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Years' Resolution

Ok, I know I've said it before. But here am I, again, apologizing for being totally lame and not writing. I think I'm at the point where I realise typing up a nice little blurb each night is highly possible, seeing as I find the time to stalk facebook for at least 15 minutes every night. So, in honour of the New Year (Rock on 2010!) I am making a resolution (resolving, possibly) to chronicle all of my adventures (I hope to have many) for this year on this here blog. If things go as planned, there will be photos, blips, smarmy commentary and maybe even quotations from famous people, if things don't hopefully there will be at least a couple more posts so those who did read this, will find me back in their good graces.


Bonne Année!

0 comments: